Napoleon & Empire

Battlefields of the Napoleonic wars

Photographing battlefields of the Napoleonic era, two centuries later, is not easy because they evolved as the landscapes of the countryside but also as our cities...

Parade near the Lion's Mound at Waterloo
Parade near the Lion's Mound at Waterloo
Agrandir

Some have remained in a state close to that fighters roamed at the time: either because they have been protected (Waterloo) or because their rurality has avoided them, for now, a too visible transformation (Marengo, Austerlitz, Eckmühl, Champaubert, Friedland...). Of course, some electrical or telephone poles and wires, some antennas or satellite dishes, some cars or tractors, some advertisement billboards were added to those places (one must move with the times, even in the countryside); but the photo retouching softwares can often remove them, so we can see before us a state close to that as valiant veterans, and the Emperor himself, saw.

But alas it is not of same everywhere. Cities, especially, have been greatly transformed, sometimes even in their historical center. Some quintupled or tenfold of size (Alessandria, Mantua, Vienna and its surroundings, Vitoria, Laon, Montereau ...), others were disfigured during subsequent conflicts (Reims during World War I, Ulm during World War II). Housing estates have flourished even in the countryside (Wagram, Vauchamps); when this is not one of those awful commercial areas, over several dozen acres, that has settled over much of the battlefield (La Favorita near Mantua, Mont-St-Pierre at Tinqueux near Reims). Then, a church, a few walls, a piece of land are all that remains to be seen... for how long?

We have not visited all the Napoleonic battlefields, far from it. Our next years will be devoted to enriching the iconography. Then some younger persons will take over from us, we hope so, to complete this work. Because images never die.

Enjoy your visit!

France ARCIS-SUR-AUBE (20 and 21 March 1814)

© 2012-2014 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the church of Arcis: 48.53667 N, 4.14197 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Arcis-sur-Aube: the church, downtown 
  2. Arcis-sur-Aube: the castle  [today the City Hall]
  3. Arcis-sur-Aube: the bridge over the river Aube 
  4. The river Aube 
  5. The battlefield, south of Arcis, towards Villette 
  6. Dommartin 
  7. Méry-sur-Seine 
  8. Mesnil-la-Comtesse: the village  and its surroundings 
  9. Nozay 
  10. Plancy-l'Abbaye 
  11. Torcy-le-Grand 
  12. Villette 

Italy ARCOLE (15 to 17 November 1796)

© 2012-2013 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the bridge: 45.35728 N, 11.27773 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Arcole: eastern bank of the river Alpone 
  2. Arcole: the bridge, seen from the eastern bank  and from the western bank 
  3. Arcole: obelisk erected in 1810 at the outlet of the bridge 
  4. Villafranca di Verona: Napoléon Bonaparte's headquarters the evening before the battle 
  5. Ronco all'Adige: Napoléon Bonaparte's headquarters during the battle and the following day 

Czech Republic AUSTERLITZ (2 December 1805)

© 2014 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the best viewpoint of the "Soleil d'Austerlitz": 49.12917 N, 16.73428 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Aujest [Újezd u Brna]: downtown , the St-Antony chapel  and the surrounding fields 
  2. Austerlitz [Slavkov u Brna]: the castle, Napoléon's headquarters after the battle 
  3. Austerlitz [Slavkov u Brna]: the St-Urban chapel , French look-out before the battle
  4. Birnbaum [Hrušky u Brna]: the village 
  5. Birnbaum [Hrušky u Brna]: the swamps 
  6. Birnbaum [Hrušky u Brna]: the battlefield 
  7. Blasowitz [Blažovice]: the village 
  8. Bosenitz [Tvarožná]: the church 
  9. Bosenitz [Tvarožná]: the Santon hill  , its chapel  and the General Valhubert memorial monument, in front of the hill 
  10. The Goldbach creek  , which runs through the battlefield, west of the Pratzen Heights
  11. Holubitz [Holubice] : the village , its church  and the monument to Joachim Murat  with a medallion bearing his image 
  12. Horka: Napoléon's headquarters the day before the battle 
  13. Hostieradek [Hosterádky-Rešov]: the village 
  14. Jirschikowitz [Jirikovice]: the main street 
  15. Kobelnitz [Kobylnice u Brna]: a farm within the village 
  16. Kruh: the hamlet 
  17. Krzenowitz [Krenovice]: the village  and the St-Lawrence church 
  18. Krzenowitz [Krenovice]: former Spacil farm, which hosted Kutuzov's headquarters  and the statue of Kutuzov downtown 
  19. Krzenowitz [Krenovice]: a french cannon, a relic of the battle 
  20. Krzenowitz [Krenovice]: the battlefield 
  21. Krzenowitz [Krenovice]: place called "The Three Emperors" : memorial monument  and panorama  from this point
  22. Krzenowitz [Krenovice]: place called "The Kutuzov Cross" : the roman cross  and panorama  from this location
  23. The Littawa river  , east of the battlefield, which fed the ponds of Satschann
  24. Marxdorf or Maxdorf [Dvorska]: the village 
  25. Menitz [Menín]: the church 
  26. Posoritz: the village  and its church 
  27. Pratzen [Prace]: the village , the Holy-Cross church  and a field nearby 
  28. Pratzen [Prace]: the Pratzen Heights  and the Peace Monument which was erected upon them  (© 2014 Michèle Grau-Ghelardi)
  29. Pratzen [Prace]: sunrise (the famous "Soleil d'Austerlitz") over the Pratzen Heights 
  30. Puntowitz [Ponetovice]: the main street 
  31. The convent of Raygern  near which stood Davout the day before the battle
  32. The Roketnice creek , near Puntowitz
  33. Satschann [Zatcany]: the church of the village  and the famous ponds , now dried up and cultivated
  34. Scharatitz [Šaratice]: the village , the church , and the battlefield 
  35. Schlapanitz [Šlapanice]: Marshal Soult's headquarters  and the monument to Jean-Dominique Larrey 
  36. Sokolnitz [Sokolnice]: the former granary 
  37. Sokolnitz [Sokolnice]: the castle  and the place where french artilery stood  over its Eastern walls
  38. Surroundings of Sokolnitz [Sokolnice]: the battlefield at dawn 
  39. Spaleny Mlyn (Burned Mill) at Januv Dvur  where Napoleon and Emperor Francis II met on December 4, under a linden to discuss peace
  40. Stará Posta  , a posthouse near Posoritz
  41. Stare Vinohrady , a hill where General Rapp presented to Napoleon the flags taken from the enemy
  42. Telnitz [Telnice]: the village 
  43. Telnitz [Telnice]: ponds between Telnitz and Menitz 
  44. Turas [Brno-Turany]: the church 
  45. Walspitz or Welspitz [Velešovice]: the village 
  46. Waschan [Vážany nad Litavou]: the village  and the battlefield 
  47. Zbeischow or Sbischow [Zbýšov u Slavkova] : the village 
  48. The Zuran mound  , from which Napoleon harangued his troops in the evening of December 1st (memorial monument ) then led the battle the following day until noon
  49. The Zuran mound : the wonderful panorama  one can see from this strategic location

Italy BORGHETTO (30 May 1796)

© 2012-2013 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the strada Viscontea: 45.35488 N, 10.72505 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Borghetto: the strada Viscontea  that spans the Mincio river
  2. Borghetto: the edges of the Mincio river 
  3. Mantua, seen from San Giorgio bridge over the Mincio river 
  4. Valeggio sul Mincio : the castle 
  5. Valeggio sul Mincio : headquarters of General Napoléon Bonaparte 

France BRIENNE (29 January 1814)

© 2012-2014 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the gate of the castle [nowadays a psychiatric hospital]: 48.39318 N, 4.52388 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Brienne-le-Château: downtown 
  2. The castle of Brienne: day  and night 
  3. The battlefield:
  4. Brienne-la-Vieille: the village 
  5. Maizières-lès-Brienne: the church  and the rectory , where Napoléon spent the night following the battle
  6. Rances: the church 

Italy CASTIGLIONE (5 August 1796)

© 2012 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the Q.G. of Napoléon Bonaparte: 45.39182 N, 10.49038 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Castiglione delle Stiviere: the battlefield at the foot of the village 
  2. Castiglione delle Stiviere: Napoléon Bonaparte's headquarters, Piazza Colonna  [today Piazza Ugo Dallò] on August 4 and 5.

France CHAMPAUBERT (10 February 1814)

© 2012-2015 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the Maison Bleue or Maison au boulet: 48.88093 N, 3.77617 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. The Andrecy or Andecy farm 
  2. Bannay: the hamlet 
  3. Baye: the castle 
  4. The Baye forest 
  5. La Caure , north of Champaubert
  6. Les Converts 
  7. Champaubert: the village 
  8. Champaubert: the Blue House or Cannonball House, Napoléon's headquarters in the evening of the battle 
  9. Champaubert: memorial column 
  10. Champaubert: the battlefield between Champaubert and Baye at its south  and between Champaubert and Etoges at its east 
  11. Fromentières 
  12. The Grande Laye woods 
  13. The Grange de Vaux farm 
  14. The Hannoterie farm 
  15. The Malet woods 
  16. Montpertuis: the hamlet 
  17. The Petit-Morin creek  and the bridge over it 
  18. The Potence woods 
  19. The swamps of St-Gond  , around the Petit-Morin
  20. St-Prix 

France CHATEAU-THIERRY (12 February 1814)

© 2013-2014 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the bridge over the Fausse-Marne: 49.04085 N, 3.40448 E

  1. Les Caquerets: the hamlet , the memorial monument at Napoleon Square  and the battlefield 
  2. Château-Thierry: the town 
  3. Château-Thierry: the river Marne  and the bridge  over it, linking the suburb to the city proper
  4. Château-Thierry: the Fausse-Marne  and the bridge  over it
  5. Château-Thierry: the former Hôtel de la Poste , Napoleon's headquarters the days following the battle
  6. The Dolloir river  and a bridge over it 
  7. Essises: general view of the village and of the battlefield 
  8. Les Grandes Noues , south of Nesles-le-Château
  9. The Lumeron farm  that hosted the Emperor in the evening of the battle
  10. Mont-Cel-Enger: the hamlet 
  11. Montfaucon 
  12. The Nesles Heights: the battlefield 
  13. Nesles: the village   
  14. Nesles: memorial monument  where stood the castle [which no longer exists], Napoleon's headquarters
  15. Nogentel: battlefield on the heights of the village 
  16. Norvins: the hamlet 
  17. The Petit-Ballois farm 
  18. The Petites-Noues 
  19. The Trinité farm 
  20. Viffort: the village  , the church  and the Dolloir creek 
  21. Southwest Viffort: the bridge over the Dolloir (Route D1)  and the memorial monument to the troops of Marshal Mortier 

France CRAONNE (7 March 1814)

© 2013 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the tertre of Vauclair: 49.44001 N, 3.76455 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Ailles: the village  and the battlefield around 
  2. The Ange Gardien, western end of the Chemin des Dames 
  3. The Buisson-Coquin hillock  and view from that place  (© 2013 Floriane Grau)
  4. Corbeny , Imperial headquarters in the evening of March 6
  5. The plateau of Craonne 
  6. Craonne: the battlefield  between Vauclair and Hurtebise
  7. The Chemin des Dames (literally, the "Ladies' path") 
  8. The Heurtebise [Hurtebise] farm  and the sunken field 
  9. Heurtebise: monument erected after Word War I  in memory of the "Marie-Louise" (youngest French soldiers in 1814) and the "Poilus" (French soldiers in WW I)
  10. The river Lette [today Ailette] 
  11. Oulches: the village  and the battlefield 
  12. Paissy: the church and the cemetery 
  13. Vassogne: the village 
  14. The Vauclerc [Vauclair] abbey 
  15. The Vauclerc [Vauclair] forest 
  16. The heights of Vauclerc [Vauclair] 
  17. Vauclerc [Vauclair]: mound  topped by a statue of Napoleon , erected at the place of a former mill from where the Emperor viewed the fights

Germany ECKMÜHL (22 April 1809)

© 2015 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the memorial monument at Eggmühl: 48.83774 N, 12.18351 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Alteglofsheim: the castle  , where Napoleon spent some hours the night after the battle.
  2. Bad Abbach: general view 
  3. Buchhausen: the village  and its surroundings 
  4. Eggmühl: the church , the castle  and the inn facing it 
  5. Eggmühl: the Memorial , a wide walkway leading to a mound  where a Bavarian lion statue    pays tribute to the valiant combatants on both sides
  6. Gailsbach: the village 
  7. The Grosse Laber or Grosse Laaber river  , that meanders through the battlefield 
  8. Hagelstadt: the church 
  9. Köfering: the village 
  10. The church of Lindach  , which served as an observatory to the Emperor, and view of the battlefield from that location 
  11. Luckenpaint: the village  and the battlefield 
  12. Niederleierndorf: the village 
  13. Peising: the village  and its church 
  14. The church of Pfakoffen  and the battlefield close to the village 
  15. Roking [Rogging]: general view of the village , the heights , and the battlefield 
  16. Schierling: the main street 
  17. Stanglmühle: the hamlet  and the supposed place where Marshal Lannes crossed the Gross Laaber 
  18. Unterdeggenbach: the grave of General Cervoni , killed during the battle
  19. Unterlaichling: the village  and the fields between Unterlaichling and Oberlaichling  , where bloody fighting took place
  20. Weilhohe: the village  and its surroundings 
  21. Zaitzkofen: the village  and its castle 

Germany ELCHINGEN (14 October 1805)

© 2015 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the abbaye of Elchingen: 48.45246 N, 10.08719 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Albeck: the village , a pond  and the battlefield 
  2. Elchingen: the abbey  , the plateau  where the abbey stands, and the battlefield  near the plateau
  3. Elchingen: the current bridge over the river Danube , the river upstream  and downstream  of the bridge, and the outlet of the bridge  at the left bank
  4. Elchingen: general view from the sunken meadow , and several views of the meadow, where fierce fighting took place 
  5. Göttingen: the village 
  6. Haslach: view of Oberhaslach  and the woods  facing it ; view of Unterhaslach  and the surrounding woods 
  7. The ravine of Kesselbronn 
  8. Langenau: the town 
  9. Nerenstetten: the village 
  10. Oberfahlheim [City of Nersingen] : the rectory , where Napoleon stayed before the battle
  11. Offenhausen [nowadays at Neu-Ulm] : Das Schlössle  , Napoleon's headquarters during the battle
  12. The Roth river , tributary of the Danube

Austria ESSLING (ASPERN) (21 and 22 May 1809)

© 2014 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the Granary of Essling: 48.21597 N, 16.52416 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Aspern: the church 
  2. Aspern: the cemetery  and the Sebastian chapel 
  3. Aspern: the Lion, sculpture honoring the Austrian fighters 
  4. Aspern: obelisk in memory of the Austrian soldiers 
  5. Bisamberg 
  6. Breitenlee , where Archduke Charles established his headquarters
  7. Battlefield, north of the Lobau 
  8. The river Danube  (© 2014 Michèle Grau-Ghelardi)
  9. Essling: the church  and the castle , on both sides of main street
  10. Essling: the Granary  where the French have valiantly withstood the Austrian assaults
  11. Gross-Enzersdorf: the village , the church  and the battlefield between Essling and Gross-Enzersdorf 
  12. Kagran: inn havin hosted Napoléon 
  13. The Lobau Island: landscapes 
  14. The Lobau Island: memorial stones : Napoleon's headquarters , powder reserve , French bridgehead , French cemetery 
  15. The plain of Marchfeld 
  16. Markgrafneusiedl: Archduke Charles' headquarters 
  17. Süssenbrunn 

Russia EYLAU (8 February 1807)

© 2015 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the memorial monument (The Estocq Denkmal): 54.37937 N, 20.65156 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Althof [Orechowo]: the hamlet 
  2. Althof [Orechowo]: the battlefield , the brook  and the woods 
  3. Auklappen [Maloje Osjornoje]: headquarters of Levin August von Bennigsen  , the hamlet  and the battlefield 
  4. Klein-Sausgarten [Bolschoje-Osjornoje]: memorial cross in memory of the fallen Russian soldiers 
  5. Kutschitten [Znamenskoje]: views of the battlefield 
  6. Lampasch [Nadeschdino]: the entrance to the hamlet  and the battlefield 
  7. Place where stood Melohnkeim [Borowoje, a village that no longer exists] 
  8. Preussisch-Eylau [Bagrationovsk]: general view from the ponds  ; the former local court, Napoleon's headquarters from February 7 to 17  ; a typical prussian house  , hosting today a little museum dedicated to the battle
  9. Preussisch-Eylau [Bagrationovsk]: the castle  , taken on February 7 by the Leval division, and what remains today of the church: the arch of its portal, integrated into an awful factory during the communist era 
  10. Preussisch-Eylau [Bagrationovsk]: the mound where the French 14th Line Regiment was destroyed  (© 2015 Marie-Albe Grau)
  11. Preussisch-Eylau [Bagrationovsk]: the ponds surrounding the city 
  12. Preussisch-Eylau [Bagrationovsk]: the L'Estocq-Denkmal  , memorial monument erected in 1857 by the Prussians in the forest  southeast of the town, where the french batteries stood; three of its faces honoring Generals Bennigsen , L'Estocq  and Dierike 
  13. Preussisch-Eylau [Bagrationovsk]: monument to General Bagration  , who gave its name to the town when it was renamed by the Russians, and tablet nearby 
  14. Preussisch-Eylau [Bagrationovsk]: in the current cemetery, a stone honoring French and Russian soldiers fallen during the battle of Eylau and the 1812 campaign  (© 2015 Michèle Grau-Ghelardi)
  15. Schmoditten [Ryabinovka]: the village 
  16. The heights of Serpallen [Kaschtanowka, a village that no longer exists, at a few hundred meters from the Polish border]  (© 2015 Michèle Grau-Ghelardi)
  17. Place where stood Tenknitten  [this village no longer exists]
  18. Ziegelhof , a plateau southwest of Eylau [on the current Russo-Polish border], where Napoleon bivouacked on 8 and 9 February

  19. Places traversed by the Russians after the battle, during their retreat towards Koenigsberg [Kaliningrad], from south to north:

  20. Mulhausen [Gwardeiskoje] 
  21. The Frisching [Prochladnaja] river  at Groß Lauth [Newskoje], halfway between Eylau and Königsberg
  22. Wittemberg [Niwenskoje]: the road 

Italy LA FAVORITA (16 January 1797)

© 2013 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the villa: 45.18476 N, 10.8015 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. La Favorita: the battlefield 
  2. La Favorita: the villa 
  3. Mantua, seen from the San Giorgio bridge over the Mincio river 

France FÈRE-CHAMPENOISE (25 March 1814)

© 2013 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of downtown Fère-Champenoise: 48.75495 N, 3.99060 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Allemant 
  2. Aulnay 
  3. Bannes 
  4. Bergères-les-Vertus 
  5. Bierges 
  6. Blacy 
  7. Bussy-Lettrée 
  8. Chaintrix-Bierges 
  9. Chapelaine 
  10. Clamanges 
  11. Connantre: St-Caprais church 
  12. Coole 
  13. Courdemanges 
  14. Dommartin-Lettrée 
  15. Ecury-le-Repos 
  16. Fère-Champenoise: downtown 
  17. Lenharrée 
  18. Lettrée 
  19. Linthes 
  20. Mailly 
  21. Maisons 
  22. Montepreux 
  23. Morains 
  24. Normée 
  25. Notre-Dame 
  26. Semoine 
  27. Sommesous: the village  and the surrounding fields 
  28. The creek La Soude 
  29. Soudé-Sainte-Croix 
  30. Trécon 
  31. Vassimont 
  32. Vatry 
  33. Villeseneux 

Russia FRIEDLAND (14 June 1807)

© 2015 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the church of Friedland: 54.44703 N, 21.01681 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. The Domerauer woods 
  2. Domnau [Domnovo]: the village  and the monument in memory of the Russian soldiers 
  3. Friedland [Pravdinsk]: St-George church 
  4. Friedland [Pravdinsk]: houses of the Prussian era 
  5. Friedland [Pravdinsk]: headquarters of General Levin August von Bennigsen  and those of Napoleon after the battle (under renovation during our visit), seen from the outside  and from the inside 
  6. Friedland [Pravdinsk]: statue of Marshal Kutuzov  in the eponymous street (although he has not participated in the campaign in Poland)
  7. Friedland [Pravdinsk]: memorial stele to the Russian soldiers  and, in the municipal park [Gorodskoï Park], monument to General Mazowski  who died during the battle
  8. Friedland [Pravdinsk]: the ponds, north of the city  fed by the Mill creek [Pravda]
  9. Friedland [Pravdinsk]: the river Alle [Lava] upstream  and downstream  of the current bridge 
  10. Friedland [Pravdinsk]: The battlefield seen from Heinrichsdorf [Rovnoje], northwest of Friedland  and from the north 
  11. The ford of Kloschenen [Lukino]  that allowed some of the Russian troops to escape the stranglehold of French, crossing the river Alle, and, nearby, the path to the brickyard (Ziegelei) , where fierce fighting stood
  12. Postehnen [Peredovoje]: the battlefield  and the Mill creek [Pravda] 
  13. The Sortlack forest , seen from Heinrichsdorf [Rovnoje]

  14. After the battle :

  15. Gross-Ottenhagen [Berezowka], through which the Russians retreated: the remains of the church  (© 2015 Michèle Grau-Ghelardi) and the ponds northeast 
  16. Paterswalde [Bolschaja Poljana]  where Napoleon installed his HQ on June 16

Poland GOLYMIN (26 December 1806)

© 2015 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the church of Golymin: 52.80824 N, 20.87177 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Garnowo: the hamlet  and the battlefield 
  2. Golymin: the memorial monument  and its text in french 
  3. Wadkowo: the hamlet  and the battlefield 

Germany HOHENLINDEN (3 December 1800)

© 2015 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the church of Hohenlinden: 48.15675 N, 11.99831 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Albaching: general view 
  2. Anzing: the church  and the inn  having hosted General Moreau
  3. Bittlbach: general view of the village , its church  and the battlefield 
  4. Buch-am-Buchrain: the village  in a snowstorm
  5. Burgrain: the village and its surroundings 
  6. Ebersberg: general view 
  7. Erding: the Schöner Turm  and downtown area 
  8. Forstern: the village 
  9. Harthofen: the village 
  10. Hörlkofen: the church 
  11. Hohenlinden: the village  and the inn which served as headquarters for General Jean-Victor-Marie Moreau 
  12. Hohenlinden: the memorial monument of the battle 
  13. Surroundings of Hohenlinden: the battlefield  and woods around 
  14. The river Inn , tributary of the Danube
  15. Isen: downtown 
  16. Kreith: the hamlet and the fields around 
  17. Kreuz: the village and the battlefield 
  18. Kronacker: Sankt-Johannes church  (© 2015 Marie-Albe Grau and Floriane Grau)
  19. Lengdorf: the village  and the river Isen  qui the traverse
  20. Loipfing: the village 
  21. Maitenbeth: the village  and the road to Haag , running through it
  22. Mittbach: the village 
  23. Mitterbuch: the village  and the battlefield 
  24. Neuharting: the hamlet  and a field 
  25. Neustockach: general view of the hamlet and its surroundings 
  26. Niesberg: the battlefield and the village 
  27. Oberndorf: the village 
  28. Parsdorf: the village  and the battlefield 
  29. Reithofen: the church  and the inn 
  30. St-Christopher [Sankt-Christoph] 
  31. Schnaupping: the village 
  32. Schützen: thz hamlet 
  33. The heights of Tading 
  34. Weiher: the village 
  35. Wetting , near Forstern

Austria HOLLABRUNN (16 November 1805)

© 2014 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the farm Nexenhof: 48.61694 N, 16.07225 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Grund: the village  and the battlefield 
  2. Guntersdorf: the village 
  3. Hollabrunn: downtown 
  4. The Nexenhof farm 
  5. Schöngrabern: the village , the battlefield around  and the road  to Znaïm
  6. Suttenbrunn 

France LAON (9 and 10 March 1814)

© 2013 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the farm of the Mouillée at Athies-sous-Laon: 49.56879 N, 3.71465 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Ardon: the village  at the foot of Laon, and its church 
  2. Athies: the main street 
  3. Athies: the mound called "Butte aux Vignes" 
  4. Athies: La Mouillée farm  and the battlefield 
  5. Athies: plain  between the village and the forest of Lavergny 
  6. Bruyères 
  7. Chavignon : the town  , a field nearby  and the place where was located the Hôtel St-Pierre , where Napoléon established his HQ in the evening of March 9
  8. Clacy: the village  and the church 
  9. Eppes: the castle of Coucy , where Marmont settled his HQ on March 9 in the evening
  10. Festieux 
  11. The plateau of Laon 
  12. Laon: the fortifications  and St-Martin church 
  13. Laon: tablet  honoring the combatants (© 2011 Cyril Maillet)
  14. Leuilly: the church 
  15. Sémilly: the main street 

Belgium LIGNY (16 June 1815)

© 2015 Didier Grau

Many thanks to Mr Dominique Timmermans (visit his website Association pour the Conservation of the Monuments Napoléoniens), who made us discover this battlefield.

GPS coordinates of the En-Haut farm: 50.51155 N, 4.57583 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Brye: the village , the Moulin-de-Bussy farm  and the place where the mill was  [dismantled in the nineteenth century and transferred to Limburg] where Blücher and Wellington devised their strategy at midday
  2. Fleurus: the Château de la Paix (Castle of the Peace)  , Napoléon's headquarters in the evening following the battle, and the Emperor's bedroom  where he spent the night of 16 to 17; the Ferme de la Paix (Farm of the Peace) , that adjoins the castle,where were stationed the mounted Chasseurs of the Guard
  3. Fleurus: St. Victor church , used as a hospital after the fights
  4. Fleurus: the Naveau mill  which served as an observatory to Napoleon, and the monument  that adjoins it, which commemorates the victories the French vistories of 1690, 1794 and 1815
  5. Fleurus: the Zualart castle , Marshal Soult's headquarters
  6. Ligny: the village seen from Prussian batteries  and panorama of the battlefield from General Gérard's corps 
  7. Ligny: the En-Haut farm  defended by the Prussians, the rectory that was used as ambulance  and, between both, the Ruelle du Curé (the Pastor's back street)  through which the French arrived
  8. Ligny: the En-Bas farm  , the last bastion of Prussian resistance, and the street that runs along it  [currently: Generals Gérard and Vandamme Street], through which the Prussians retreated
  9. Ligny: location where the former Count of Looz' feodal castle was  [already half in ruins in 1815, disappeared in 1844]
  10. Ligny: memorial monument to the Emperor's "grognards" (literally "grumblers")  and fortress cannon  commemorating the bicentenary of Napoleon's birth
  11. The Carrefour du Point-du-Jour (The Dawn crossroads) , northeast of the battlefield, where the Prussians, in their retirement, have veered towards Gembloux
  12. St-Amand: the village and the battlefield 
  13. St-Amand: the village seen from the Prussian batteries  and from the Brye mill  ; the church 
  14. St-Amand: the hamlet of La Haye  and the battlefield 
  15. St-Amand: La Haye farm  , where General Jean-Baptiste Girard was mortally wounded, and the memorial tablet 
  16. St-Amand: location called "Le Hameau"  and the creek "La Ligne" 
  17. Sombreffe: the castle  , HQ of the Prussian IInd Corps prussien under General Georg Dubislav Ludwig von Pirch
  18. Sombreffe: the current church  erected in 1858 in the same place as that having experienced the fights
  19. Sombreffe: the rectory  and its little peaceful interior: cannonball, a witness of fights  and door  having suffered the wrath of Blücher and his sword!
  20. The place called "Trois-Burettes" , northeast of the battlefield, and the eponymous crossroads  where the former Roman way crosses the Namur road
  21. Wagnelée: the village seen from the Brye mill 

Italy LODI (10 May 1796)

© 2012-2015 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the bridge of Lodi upon the Adda river: 45.31914 N, 9.50861 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Pizzighettone , where General Bonaparte at first thought to cross the river Adda, and the surroundings  of Zorlesco , where the first clashes took place
  2. Lodi: the current bridge  over the river Adda, named in 2003 "Bridge Napoleone Bonaparte", built at about 50 meters downstream of the historic bridge (destroyed in 1859)
  3. Lodi: the outlet of the current bridge on the left bank , which was held by the Austrians
  4. Lodi: the river Adda, downstream  and upstream  of the bridge, and further upstream  towards the ford where Beaumont crossed the river
  5. Lodi: the current Piazza della Vittoria  (Piazza Maggiore in 1796) and the Palazzo Modignani  where Napoleon Bonaparte settled his headquarters

  6. After the battle:

  7. Fontana  and Tormo , that the Austrians passed through, during their retreat towards Crema 
  8. The surroundings  of Crespiatica , where the French made their cavalry rest after the battle.

Italy MARENGO (14 June 1800)

© 2012-2013 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the memorial column at Marengo: 44.89403 N, 8.67060 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Alessandria: views of the citadel 
  2. The Bormida plain  and the battlefield  around Marengo
  3. The river Bormida 
  4. Cascina Grossa: the battlefield and the village 
  5. Castelceriolo: the battlefield and the village 
  6. Castelceriolo: the bell tower and roofs of the town 
  7. Frugarolo: the church 
  8. San-Giuliano Vecchio: the village 
  9. Spinetta Marengo: the church  and the Teodolinda tower 
  10. Spinetta Marengo: memorial column  topped by a bronze eagle  erected in 1801 then reinstalled in 1918
  11. Spinetta Marengo: length statue of the First Consul  in front of the Villa Delavo , by sculptor Benito Cacciatori, inaugurated in 1847
  12. Torre Garofoli: farm  where General Bonaparte settled his headquarters, and the adjacent church 

Italy MONDOVI (21 April 1796)

© 2012 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the Strada Sta Maria, Plateau of Bricchetto at Vicoforte: 44.39146 N, 7.84941 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Lesegno: the castle  , Napoleon Bonaparte's headquarters from April 20 to 23
  2. Mondovi: the village  and the battlefield  viewed from the plateau of Bricchetto at Vicoforte
  3. San Michele Mondovì: Bicocca redoubt overlooking the village 
  4. Vicoforte: Cascina del Vescovo  (© 2012 Michèle Grau-Ghelardi)

Italy MONTEBELLO (9 June 1800)

© 2012 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the via Luigi Norfalini, in the plain below the village: 45.00393 N, 9.10999 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Montebello della Battaglia: the village 
  2. Montebello della Battaglia: the battlefield  in the plain, and seen from the village 

Italy MONTENOTTE, MILLESIMO, COSSERIA and DEGO (12 to 15 April 1796)

© 2012 and 2014 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of Montenotte Superiore: 44.38796 N, 8.40034 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Cairo Montenotte 
  2. Carcare: overall views 
  3. Carcare: the bridge over the river Bormida di Pallare  and the Casa Ferrero , Napoléon Bonaparte's headquarters during the operations of Millesimo, Dego and Cosseria
  4. Cosseria: the hill  topped by the castle , the ruins of the castle  and view from the later 
  5. Dego: view of Cua  , a hamlet overlooking the river Bormida di Spigno (location of the ancient castle, where fights were held)
  6. Millesimo: overall view  and Palazzo del Commune  , Bonaparte's HQ in the evening of April 13, after the battle
  7. Montenotte Inferiore [Ferriera] 
  8. Montenotte Superiore: the battlefield  , which is heavily wooded and hilly
  9. Montenotte Superiore: the Bric Menau , in front of the Il Parazzin farm, and views from that location 
  10. Montenotte Superiore: the Monte San Giorgio and the Monte Pra 
  11. Montenotte Superiore: the Monte Negino , whose redoubt was heroically defended by colonel Rampon and his men, and views from that location 
  12. Montenotte Superiore: the village  and the memorial monument 
  13. Montenotte Superiore: the hamlet called Naso di Gatto 

France MONTEREAU (18 February 1814) and preliminaries fights of Mormant and Villeneuve-le-Comte

© 2012-2013 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the memorial tablet at Surville: 48.39121 N, 2.96057 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. The Ancoeur farm  (combat of Mormant)
  2. Forges 
  3. Grandpuits  and its surroundings  (combat of Mormant)
  4. Montereau: bridges over the river Seine  and the river Yonne 
  5. Montereau: St-Martin priory 
  6. Montereau: plateau of Surville 
  7. Montereau: general view of the city and the confluent, from the heights of Surville  and the tablet  (2 pics © 2013 Michèle Grau-Ghelardi) commemorating the bravery of the Emperor
  8. Montereau: equestrian statue of Napoleon  , by Charles Pierre Victor Pajol, located near the confluent
  9. Montereau: statue of General Henri Gatien Bertrand  erected in 2007
  10. Mormant: downtown  and the road to Nangis 
  11. Orvilliers 
  12. The Les Pleux farm  (combat of Mormant)
  13. Salins , where Marshal Victor made an untimely halt according to Napoleon
  14. Valjouan  (combat of Mormant)
  15. Villeneuve-le-Comte [nowadays Villeneuve-les-Bordes] 

France MONTMIRAIL-MARCHAIS (11 February 1814)

© 2012-2014 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the Greneaux farm at Marchais-en-Brie: 48.89562 N, 3.48089 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. The Bailly woods , where fierce fighting were held
  2. La Chaise farm 
  3. Les Chouteaux farm 
  4. The Courmont woods  where several Russian squares were routed
  5. Fontenelle-en-Brie, north of the battlefield: the church 
  6. The Grange-en-chart farm 
  7. The Greneaux farm , where Napoléon slept after the battle
  8. The Haute-Epine: in this hamlet  Napoléon settled his headquarters in the evening following the battle
  9. Marchais-en-Brie: the village  , that was at the heart of the fighting
  10. Marchais-en-Brie: the church 
  11. Marchais-en-Brie: the Cour d'Airain farm  ,at the heart of the battle, and its tablet 
  12. Marchais-en-Brie: the battlefield 
  13. La Meulière 
  14. Between Montcoupot and Le Tremblay, by the side of the road to Paris: memorial column  erected in 1866 at the location where Napoleon stood during the battle
  15. Montmirail: general view  and the castle  where the Emperor took his breakfast in the morning before the battle
  16. The Plénois farm , at the right wing of the French positions
  17. The Prelle farm , between Fontenelle and the road to Paris
  18. Le Tremblay: view from the hamlet , where the confrontation was particularly violent, and memorial column to the Imperial army 

Israel MOUNT TABOR (16 April 1799)

© 2012 Eva-Elise Grau, with our gratitude
  1. The Mount Tabor 

Poland PUŁTUSK (26 December 1806)

© 2015 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the Market Place in Pułtusk: 52.70479 N, 21.09304 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Mosin: the battlefield  and a forest, north of the hamlet  [the forest southeast of the later, where fierce fighting were held, no longer exists]
  2. Pułtusk: the house  where Napoléon settled his HQ in the evening following the battle, at Market Place [Rynek] 29. The City Hall, at the other end of the place 
  3. Pułtusk: the river Narew  and an arm of the river crossing the city 
  4. Pułtusk: the roads to Golymin , to Makow (proximal portion, which is no longer used , and its junction with the current road ), to Nasielsk  and to Rozan 

Egypt PYRAMIDS (21 July 1798)

© Yves Maillet, with our thanks

GPS coordinates of the Pyramids of Giza : a good Napoleonic tourist, on site, must be able of finding these pyramids without the help of their coordinates!

  1. Giza: the pyramids 
  2. Giza: the Sphinx 

Belgium QUATRE-BRAS (16 June 1815)

© 2015 Didier Grau

Many thanks to Mr Dominique Timmermans (visit his website Association pour the Conservation of the Monuments Napoléoniens), who made us discover this battlefield.

GPS coordinates of the carrefour of the Quatre-Bras: 50.57142 N, 4.45326 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Frasnes and the southside of the battlefield 
  2. The Gémioncourt farm  , which saw heavy fighting
  3. The Grand-Pierrepont [Pierpont] farm  , a bastion held by the Orange-Nassau regiment
  4. The Monument to the Belgians , and the battlefield seen from that location 
  5. The Monument to the British and Hanovrian troops 
  6. The Monument to the Dutch cavalry 
  7. The Monument to Frederick William, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel , erected by the Brunswick State for the 75th anniversary, near the place where he was killed during the battle, and the bronze lion at its top 
  8. The Petit-Pierrepont farm , that the French succeeded in taking, and the battlefield seen from that place 
  9. The Quatre-Bras farm , the only building from the Napoleonic period still present today at the eponymous crossroads, which was held by the Allies.

France REIMS (13 March 1814)

© 2012-2013 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the Parc de la Cure d'Air at Tinqueux: 49.24675 N, 4.00848 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Mont-Saint-Pierre  , on the heights of Tinqueux, and its memorial obelisk  (3 pics © 2013 Floriane Grau)
  2. Reims: the City Hall  and the Cathedral  (© 2013 Floriane Grau)
  3. The Sainte-Geneviève hill  [today Parc de la Cure d'air], from where the Emperor directed the fights and where he bivouacked the evening following the battle. The tablet honoring, there, the fallen "Marie-Louises" (youngest French soldiers)  is unfortunately in a pitiful state, unworthy of the honor due to them.
  4. The river Vesle , between Fismes and Reims.

Italy RIVOLI (14 and 15 January 1797)

© 2012-2013 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the memorial monument: 45.58098 N, 10.82115 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Rivoli Veronese: the village 
  2. Rivoli Veronese: the battlefield  between the village and the Monte Baldo
  3. Rivoli Veronese: the memorial monument  erected in 1807 and rebuilt in 1917-1918 

France LA ROTHIÈRE (1st February 1814)

© 2012-2013 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the memorial monument: 48.34592 N, 4.55702 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. The Ajou woods  near Chaumesnil
  2. The river Aube 
  3. The forest of Beaulieu  at Petit-Mesnil
  4. The Beauvoir farm  near whom Marshal Marmont clashed with the Austrians
  5. Location of the former Beugné farm [which no longer exists] 
  6. Bossancourt  where Blücher's reserve was stationed
  7. Brienne-la-Vieille  where Marshal Oudinot settled his troops before the battle
  8. La Chaise 
  9. Chauménil [Chaumesnil] 
  10. Dienville: the downtown  and the bridge over the river Aube 
  11. Eclance , at the right wing of the Allied positions
  12. La Gibrie [La Giberie]: the hamlet 
  13. Juvenzé [Juvanzé] 
  14. Lesmont: the wooden hall 
  15. Morvilliers: the village  and its surroundings 
  16. Petit-Ménil [Petit-Mesnil]: the church and the cemetery 
  17. La Rothière: the church  and the memorial monument 
  18. La Rothière: the battlefield 
  19. Rosnay-l'Hôpital  where Marshal Marmont had to withdraw behind the river Voire 
  20. Woods and ponds around the road to Soulaines 
  21. Trannes , at the left wing of Blücher's positions
  22. Unienville: the church  and the bridge 

Germany ULM (17 October 1805)

© 2015 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the Cathedral (Münster) of Ulm: 48.39851 N, 9.99149 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Pfaffenhofen: the Aussere inn  where Napoléon stayed
  2. Ulm: general view of the old town  and the Cathedral (Münster) 
  3. Ulm: the Michaelsberg  and the Frauenberg  , overlooking the city at the north side

France VAUCHAMPS (14 February 1814)

© 2012-2013 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of the memorial column: 48.88122 N, 3.61538 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. The forest of Beaumont , southwest of Vauchamps
  2. L'Échelle woods 
  3. Fromentières , through which the Prussiens retreated towards Champaubert
  4. Janvilliers , where several Prussian squares were taken while retreating
  5. Serrechamp [Sarrechamps] 
  6. Vauchamps: the village  and the memorial column 
  7. Vauchamps: the battlefield 

Spain VITORIA (21 June 1813)

© 2013 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of the Plaza de la Virgen Blanca in downtown Vitoria: 42.84653 N, 2.67331 W (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Abechuco [Abetxuko] , conquered in the early afternoon by General Graham
  2. Aranguis , on the road to Bilbao, which was held by General Reille
  3. Arbulo , on the road to Pamplona, which saw the French disordered retreat
  4. Ariñiz , 8 kilometers west of Vitoria, and the surrounding hills 
  5. Armentia , where were stationed two French divisions
  6. Arriaga: the church 
  7. Betono , where the French Army of Portugal stopped the enemy's left wing for a while
  8. Durana: the village 
  9. Gamarra Mayor , conquered towards 1 PM by General Graham
  10. Gamarra Menor: the hamlet  and its church 
  11. Gomercha [Gometxa]  and its surroundings , left wing of General Drouet d'Erlon's corps
  12. Jundiz 
  13. Margarita , right wing of General Drouet's corps
  14. The surroundings of Mendiguren 
  15. Puebla , outpost of the French army
  16. Subijana de Alava , conquered by General Hill towards 8 AM
  17. Villodas: the village  and its bridge , right end of the French positions
  18. Vitoria-Gasteiz: Plaza de la Virgen Blanca , and its memorial monument  (2 pics © 2013 Michèle Grau-Ghelardi) celebrating the victory of General Wellington's troops
  19. The river Zadorra 
  20. Zuazo: the village 

Austria WAGRAM (5 and 6 July 1809)

© 2014 Didier Grau unless otherwise stated

GPS coordinates of Archduke Charles' headquarters: 48.29568 N, 16.55793 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Aderklaa: the village  , where fierce street fights happened
  2. Aderklaa: the battlefield around 
  3. Aderklaa: chapel  in memory of fallen soldiers, and column  which celebrates the Saxons under General Bernadotte
  4. Baumersdorf [nowadays Parbarsdorf] , where General Oudinot failed on July 5 in front of General Hardegg's héroic resistance
  5. Bockfliess: the village 
  6. The river Danube  (© 2014 Michèle Grau-Ghelardi)
  7. Gerasdorf: the village  and the heights  overlooking it, west end of the battlefield
  8. Glinzendorf: the village , at the right wing of French positions, was held by Marshal Davout
  9. Groshofen , right wing of French positions on July 6
  10. Gross Engersdorf , north of Wagram, served as an ammunition park for the Austrians
  11. Gross Enzersdorf , left wing of French positions on July 6
  12. The Marchfeld plain 
  13. Markgrafneusiedl: the tower  (© 2014 Michèle Grau-Ghelardi), overlooking the village
  14. Pillichsdorf: the village , north of Wagram, and the mound  upon whom Emperor Francis I. attended the battle
  15. Raschdorf [Raasdorf]: Napoleon's headquarters  during the battle
  16. The Russbach creek 
  17. Süssenbrunn , that General Oudinot attacked on July 6, at the head of a huge square of 8,000 men
  18. Ulrichskirchen: the castle , which served as a campaign hospital
  19. The plateau of Wagram , taken by Davout and Macdonald on July 6
  20. Wagram [Deutsch-Wagram]: the church  and the memorial monument 
  21. Wagram [Deutsch-Wagram]: the headquarters of Archduke Charles 
  22. Wolkersdorf: the castle  where stayed Emperor Francis before the battle

Belgium WATERLOO (18 June 1815)

© 2013-2015 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of La Haye Sainte farm: 50.67804 N, 4.41196 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. The Belle Alliance farm , where Wellington and Blücher met after the battle
  2. Braine l'Alleud: Saint-Etienne church , having served as a campaign hospital
  3. The Lion's Mound , topped by a cast-iron lion looking towards France , erected by the Dutch ten years after the battle
  4. The battlefield seen from the summit of the Lion's Mound 
  5. The Chantelet farm  , Marshal Ney's HQ during the night from 17 to 18
  6. The De Coster house . De Coster was Napoleon's local guide, and his house hosted the Emperor during Marshal Ney's cavalry charges
  7. Genappe: the street  through which the French retreated in disorder, and the little bridge  over the river Dyle , where Napoleon had to leave his berline
  8. Genappe: the church  and the grave of General Duhesme 
  9. La Haye-Sainte farm, seen from the road to Charleroi  and from the summit of the Lion's Mound , and the field in front of it 
  10. Hougoumont farm : south side , west side  and inner courtyard 
  11. Hougoumont farm : the English memorial monument 
  12. Mont-Saint-Jean farm 
  13. Memorial monuments: "The wounded Eagle"  in memory of the "Last Square" of the Imperial troops, the Monument to the Belgians  , the Monument to the Hanovrians , and the Victor Hugo column 
  14. Papelotte farm  , east of the battlefield
  15. Plancenoit: the village  and the battlefield  north of it
  16. Plancenoit: crest  upon which Napoléon set up a great artillery battery
  17. Location of former Rossomme farm  [which no longer exists] and a mound  nearby, which served as an observation point to Napoleon on June 18 in the morning
  18. The Soignes forest, northeast of Waterloo 
  19. Vieux-Genappe: the Caillou farm , Napoléon's headquarters the day before the battle, and bronze statue of the Emperor  erected in 2002 in the adjacent garden
  20. Walhain: Marette farm  where Marshal Grouchy, guest of the notary Höllert, heard the canonnade of the battle while savoring succulent Brabant strawberries 
  21. Waterloo: Wellington's headquarters ; that city gave its name to the battle, although none fight occured there!

Belgium WAVRE (18 and 19 June 1815)

© 2015 Didier Grau

Many thanks to Mr Dominique Timmermans (visit his website Association pour the Conservation of the Monuments Napoléoniens), who made us discover this battlefield.

GPS coordinates of the Christ bridge in Wavre: 50.71476 N, 4.61057 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Bawette castle , north-northwest of Wavre, where stayed the Third Prussian Corps under Johann Adolf von Thielmann before the battle, and where Marshal Grouchy settled himself, the time to learn the news of the defeat of Waterloo and to decide to retreat
  2. Bierges: the mill  and the monument to General Gérard , who was wounded near that place
  3. La Bourse farm  , southwest of Bierges
  4. The river Dyle  in Bierges
  5. Wavre: the Rue du Commerce, leading to Saint-Jean-Baptiste church , which still bears today stigmates of the fights, and the City Hall (Couvent des Carmes Chaussés until 1797) 
  6. Wavre: the Christ bridge , having been subject to no less than thirteen assaults, the Christ whose side was perforated... by a projectile  and the memorial tablet  on the bridge

Czech Republic ZNAIM (10 and 11 July 1809)

© 2014 Didier Grau

GPS coordinates of Louka convent: 48.84056 N, 16.05792 E (External link, opens in a new window)

  1. Dobschitz 
  2. Oblekovice 
  3. The river Thaya 
  4. Znaim [Znojmo]: downtown  and the bridge over the river Thaya 
  5. Znaim [Znojmo]: the Louka convent 
  6. The plateau of Zuckerhandl [Suchohrdly] 
  7. Zuckerhandl [Suchohrdly]: the cemetery 
Follow us on social networks
Share that page on social networks
You are here: Home > War > Battlefields of the Napoleonic wars
Links ] [ Accessibility ] [ Legal information ]
Escape from someone else's frames ] [ Webmasters ]
This website has been designed for a screen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. Last update: 2017-02-04 11:40:30.
Copyright © 2008-2017 Lionel A. Bouchon email and Didier Grau
Hit-Parade

Mobile site Print this page
Haut de page